Old World Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old World Union

The Old World is a name for three continents, one in the northwest, one in the southwest and one in the east, which are connected over landbridges. The Old World Union is an alliance of monarchies from this continents, and every monarchistic member is wel

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union

Go down 
+4
Tiroladinien-Litorale
Karsland
Draakonite
Laeria and Vold
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Does your government approve of this legislation?
AYE
General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NAY
General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
ABSTAIN
General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Draakonite
Region General
Region General
Draakonite

Country Info
Monarch: Emperor Qianlong
Motto: 鞏金甌
Population: Over 1 billion

General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union   General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:20 pm

"nazi monarchy"
Spain, Italy, Romania, Japan, Manchuko
Back to top Go down
Karsland

Karsland

Country Info
Monarch: Emperor Fredrick V
Motto: Tod vor Schmach
Population: 883 Million

General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union   General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Plus communism is an economic system, it's possible to have a communist monarchy
Back to top Go down
Karsland

Karsland

Country Info

PostSubject: Re: General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union   General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Tiroladinien-Litorale wrote:
Karsland wrote:
so i can be a communist facist monarchy? hmmm

You can't. Fascism and Communism are both prohibite since the founding of the region.

Well according to this I can, as long as I'm a monarchy I can be whatever I want.
I say we ax the idea of letting monarchy's get off
Back to top Go down
Tiroladinien-Litorale
Founder
Founder
Tiroladinien-Litorale

Country Info
Monarch: King Meinhard II
Motto: Ab culmen montis ad mare
Population: 1.555 billion

PostSubject: Re: General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union   General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Karsland wrote:
Karsland wrote:

You can't. Fascism and Communism are both prohibite since the founding of the region.

Well according to this I can, as long as I'm a monarchy I can be whatever I want.

https://oldworldunion-ns.forumotion.com/t60-regional-rules

These rules are completely official and compulsory.
Back to top Go down
Karsland

Karsland

Country Info

PostSubject: Re: General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union   General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Karsland wrote:
Karsland wrote:

https://oldworldunion-ns.forumotion.com/t60-regional-rules

These rules are completely official and compulsory.
That's why I said we ax point 3
Back to top Go down
Croatia and Slavonia

Croatia and Slavonia

PostSubject: Re: General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union   General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:05 am

Karsland wrote:
Plus communism is an economic system, it's possible to have a communist monarchy

Draakonite was right, there were really countries (not nazi however) that were fascistic and had monarch. However, it still is in contradiction with idea of monarchy, it was more just that those fascistic rulers were affraid of reaction if they totally ban monarchy, they prefered to keep it with no real power, but as a symbol.

And about communism, no, it's not only economic system, it's political ideology and philosophy which is in it's basics in contradiction with monarchy. If communism says that everyone is totally equal, then there cannot be a monarch. Of course, in communistic countries there was never total equality, but it was at least pretended that there is, but monarch just cannot pretend, he is monarch, and his title alone makes him different. Not to mention that monarch is connected with tradition, and by communist point of view, history is characteriezed by historical materialism, and monarch is the best example of situation when someone is in position of the one who oppresses others. Communism is enemy of monarchy.
Back to top Go down
Karsland

Karsland

Country Info

PostSubject: Re: General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union   General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:42 am

Croatia and Slavonia wrote:
Karsland wrote:

Draakonite was right, there were really countries (not nazi however) that were fascistic and had monarch. However, it still is in contradiction with idea of monarchy, it was more just that those fascistic rulers were affraid of reaction if they totally ban monarchy, they prefered to keep it with no real power, but as a symbol.

And about communism, no, it's not only economic system, it's political ideology and philosophy which is in it's basics in contradiction with monarchy. If communism says that everyone is totally equal, then there cannot be a monarch. Of course, in communistic countries there was never total equality, but it was at least pretended that there is, but monarch just cannot pretend, he is monarch, and his title alone makes him different. Not to mention that monarch is connected with tradition, and by communist point of view, history is characteriezed by historical materialism, and monarch is the best example of situation when someone is in position of the one who oppresses others. Communism is enemy of monarchy.
Fair enough. Regardless we cant allow someone to be something outlawed unter the facade of a monarchy.
Back to top Go down
Etarmoof

Etarmoof

Country Info
Monarch:
Motto:
Population:

PostSubject: Re: General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union   General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:23 pm

If my nation has aspects of A totalitarian right-wing state, but it has a monarchy, can I stay
Back to top Go down
Latin Commonwealth
World Assembly Delegate
World Assembly Delegate
Latin Commonwealth

Country Info
Monarch:
Motto:
Population:

PostSubject: Re: General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union   General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:13 pm

Etarmoof wrote:
If my nation has aspects of A totalitarian right-wing state, but it has a monarchy, can I stay
As far as I know,yes.
Back to top Go down
http://kalika12.deviantart.com/
Laeria and Vold

Laeria and Vold

Country Info
Monarch: Queen Romanette VI Vold
Motto: In unity we thrive
Population: 3.819.000.000

PostSubject: Re: General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union   General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:19 pm

That's correct. Also, please change your profile pics to your flags Smile
Back to top Go down
https://oldworldunion-ns.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union   General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Legislation 1| On prohibited and allowed governments on the Old World Union
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2