Old World Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old World Union

The Old World is a name for three continents, one in the northwest, one in the southwest and one in the east, which are connected over landbridges. The Old World Union is an alliance of monarchies from this continents, and every monarchistic member is wel

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laeria and Vold

Laeria and Vold

Country Info
Monarch: Queen Romanette VI Vold
Motto: In unity we thrive
Population: 3.819.000.000

Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum? Empty
PostSubject: Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum?   Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:44 pm

Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum?
I suggest yes but I would first like to try whether I can create a new group with limited access to anything we DON'T want him to see. What do you all think? Should we allow him in? And should we block anything?
Back to top Go down
https://oldworldunion-ns.forumotion.com
Draakonite
Region General
Region General
Draakonite

Country Info
Monarch: Emperor Qianlong
Motto: 鞏金甌
Population: Over 1 billion

Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum?   Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:18 pm

Hmm, i don't know.
Afterall, our secrets are our treasures. Our enemies shouldn't know how... capable my people are.
Back to top Go down
Laeria and Vold

Laeria and Vold

Country Info

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum?   Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:29 pm

That is why I would suggest the "diplomat group" = they could comunicate with us on a number of topics and yet be blocked from any sensitive areas . . . sorry bad pun oops
Back to top Go down
Achea and Cisalpinya

Achea and Cisalpinya

Country Info
Monarch: King Alexandros III
Motto: Acta Non Verba
Population: Sadly growing too fast

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum?   Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:01 am

He's just an ambassador to ask if we have an embassy or not. I think we could have one,don't you?
But I don't think it will be me that will make it because my term is finished now,even if I still have the position ^^
Back to top Go down
Laeria and Vold

Laeria and Vold

Country Info

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum?   Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:18 am

Due to low activity in this discussion, I will archive it in a week on the 17.02.2013, taking the result as
NEY, the The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador shall not be granted access to this forum.
you may reopen this topic if you wish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum?   Discussion: Shall we invite the new The Holy Empire of AOAN Ambassador to this forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1